- The children stand in a circle, facing inwards, with one child in the middle.
- Those in the circle pass the object behind their backs with the child in the centre trying to guess where it is.
- The child in the centre calls stop when they think they know where it is.
- If the guess is correct, the child in the centre swaps with the person holding the object. If not, they stay in the middle.
- Add challenge by having the child in the middle close their eyes for the count of 5.
- Add further challenge by adding more than one object.